WE-CARE Foundation, Inc.
Carey &Gurley Streets
Cell: (+231) 8864032710/77511175/7702425 E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment! Recruitment! Recruitment!
Family Literacy Initiative (FLI)
WE-CARE Foundation/ FOL
The family Literacy Initiative (FLI) is a child-centered education program that partners with parents to prepare their children for success in school. It empowers the parents to be their children first teacher giving them the TOOLS, SKILLS and CONFIDENCE they need to teach their children at home. In the three communities where the program is , the children participating now have the skills needed to start school assuring that NO CHI LD IS LEFT BEHIND.
The communities that are participating in the Family Literacy Program(FLI) are:: Upper Caldwell — Samukai Camp, Kukatonor & Benson Street; West Point —– Block 402,405 & 406; Duazon — Ma-Zee Village, Freeport & Sand Beach
The program is recruiting families for year two in these same communities with the addition of new locations:
- Upper Caldwell —-Coffee Farm
- West Point —-Black 401 & 404
- Duazon —-Makintosh Community
REQUIREMENT FOR RECRUITING FAMILY FOR FLI
1. Parents should be available for Training one hour a week from Monday-Wednesday (between 8:00am-6:00pm) at a time convenient for the parents
2. Parents must teach their Child/children 15-20 minutes every day
3. Family must be living in the community
4. Parents must have lived in the community for 2-5 years
5. Parents must have a child three (3) years old who has not been to School
***Family Literacy initiative(FLI) is a joint partnership with WE-CARE Foundation, Friends of Liberia (FOL) & HIPPY USA***